McKenzie County currently has an outstanding opportunity for a full time position as Court Security.
PLEASE REFER TO THE MCKENZIE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. THE APPLICATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS CAN BE
FOUND ON THE WEBSITE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified as a Law Enforcement Officer through the ND Post Board, preferred
- Valid ND Driver's License
- Working knowledge of human behavior and various social, economic, and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Willingness and desire to learn new and challenging tasks
- Assist and protect the Judge and jury throughout Court proceedings
- Declare the entry of the Judge and call witnesses into the Courtroom
- Accompany jurors outside the Courtroom to prevent contact with the public
- Screen visitors prior to Courtroom entry
- Collect evidence from legal teams and the jury to complete the required paperwork and reports
- Respond and handle calls for service through the Courthouse
Please be sure to complete all pages and steps to the application. When submitting your application also include any blank pages.
Salary Range of $21.89 to $23.89 per hour, DOE
McKenzie County offers an excellent benefit package including:
Health Insurance – Health & Child Care Flexible Spending Program Group Life
Insurance – Retirement – Optional Deferred Comp Plan
Vacation – Sick Leave – Paid Holidays
applicant who is a resident of North Dakota and eligible to claim
veterans’ preference must abide by the Department of Veterans Affairs
guidelines available at www.nd.gov/veterans/benefits/veterans-preference-state/documentation-required-applicant and submit any documentation with an otherwise complete application.
McKenzie County Human Resources
201 5th Street NW, Suite 700
Watford City, ND 58854
Email: email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer