McKenzie County Sheriff’s Office
MCSO is currently accepting application for a full time Warrants/ Records/ Transport Specialist.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- NCIC Certified – employer can contribute to completing this certification
- Knowledge of or ability to learn warrants processing in a timely manner
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge of computer, computer programs, scanning equipment and various office machines
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent customer service
GENERAL DUTIES: This position mainly receives, reviews, processes and tracks traffic, criminal and civil warrants; maintains a filing system related to warrants and helps confirm suspects identity if needed. Other duties can typically include:
- Checks information on Warrants and matches with information obtained from arrest records
- Reports on other available suspects to insure officer safety
- Checks information and status on abstracts and / or warrants for in and out of County arrests.
- Gathers and provides information requested by various entities by searching our records and working with various departments to obtain requested information.
- Coordinates prisoner transports by working with other Law Enforcement Agencies and Private Transport Companies to ensure transport is completed in a timely manner as required by law.
Salary Range $22.59 to $24.45 per hour, DOE
McKenzie County offers an excellent benefit package including:
Health Insurance – Health & Child Care Flexible Spending Program Group Life
Insurance – Retirement – Optional Deferred Comp Plan
Vacation – Sick Leave – Paid Holidays
Submit complete application by mail, email, or hand deliver to:
McKenzie County Human Resources
201 5th Street NW, Suite 700
Watford City, ND 58854
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL PAGES AND STEPS TO THE APPLICATION. WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION ALSO INCLUDE ANY BLANK PAGES