- The Online Gateway to McKenzie County and Watford City

Zoning Violation Complaint Form

If you would like to report a zoning violation, please fill out the zoning violation complaint form and submit it to our code enforcement officer.
Jennifer Peglau
201 5th Street N.W. Ste. 699
(701) 444-3616 ext 1032

McKenzie County

© 2017 McKenzie County site by DAWA