Home Calendar Departments Information Careers News

Zoning Violation Complaint Form

If you would like to report a zoning violation, please fill out the zoning violation complaint form and submit it to our Planning & Zoning Department.

McKenzie County Planning & Zoning
1300 12th Street SE, Ste. 210
Watford City, ND 58854
(701) 444-7176

McKenzie County

© 2021 McKenzie County site by DAWA